Friday, March 16, 2012

HAED Poll time!

As March is half over it's clearly time to do the poll for what my HAED free March pattern will be. (to catch people up I won a "Find Bob" contest at xmas put on by Michelle and Bob at www.heavenandearthdesigns.com that I get one pattern free per month for a year!)

So... there are 5 choices this time. And just getting down to the five was hard for me. I just want them all! lol.
However now the fate of what will be added to my HAED collection (which is already more than I can do in a lifetime I think).

Thanks for visiting and voting! :)
Mel



7 comments:

Nancy said...

Congrats on your win. A new HAED pattern a month, Wow!! You will be stitching HAED's for a very long time. What fun!! I voted and it was a very hard decision. But out of those I am partial to fairies. So, I had to go with that one. But I sure liked them all.

Carissa said...

Congrats on your win, I can't imagine having that many HAED's. I only have 2, plus a couple of freebies and that's daunting. I voted and picked the Raven's. I liked the Graces one, but the Raven's just really jumped out at me.

Unknown said...

Congrats on your win. I voted for Gothic Lament xx

Pumpkin said...

I put my vote in and it seems it is the favorite one too :o)

EvalinaMaria said...

ooo... dear Mel, it's a tough one. I do not like ravens (too many of them in the Yukon) and I'm in the spring mood, so Dance of the Graces got my vote.

Katrien said...

it was a difficult choice, but voted :)

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Oh my - I'm too late to vote anyway now, but these are ALL gorgeous!