Friday, May 22, 2009

TGIF!

This is the first "real" weekend with no work at all on it that I have had in almost four weeks!
I'm so excited.
No it is not a long weekend here in Canada, but I know my friends in the US will enjoy their Memorial Day weekend.

Plans for this weekend are pretty relaxed. We're going to MEC (an outdoor store) to get some hiking supplies tonight, then a dinner and movie date with my B/F tomorrow. Even though we live together we still make a point of having "real" dates every once in awhile. So looking forward to that.

Otherwise...sleeping and of course stitching!
I stitched a bit more on part 2 of the papillion SAL. And hope to have that part done by the end of next week. And then I really need to concentrate on Judgement and allow myself to fall behind in the SAL. As judgement is for my uncle and I have a commitment to him on it.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Coming up:Part 2 of the Papillion SAL to be completed, more progress on Judgement.

4 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Enjoy your time off!

Gabi said...

Wishing you a great weekend :)

Diane (di) said...

Mel, I can't wait to see your WIP pics. Castles is stunning, but I am drooling big-ime over Judgement. Hope you have a great week-end, too!

tkdquintmom said...

Oh I am SO looking forward to the weekend! I love the picture of you in your previous post (I hate having my pic taken) and Judgement is going to be VERY cool when it's done. Keep it up!